Thursday 3 July 2014

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

After a number of years of questioning whether or not I should apply for this program, I finally listened to my heart and went for it. I chose to apply because I honestly do not know what I want to do after University and I think this program would be a fantastic break from my ordinary life. I have always loved and been fascinated by the Walt Disney Company in their ability to spread the magic of Disney all over the world; so why not apply to be a part of the magic?

My current position in the application process is 'In Progress'... I applied on the 20th of May 2014 and they had expressed on their Blog that we would hear something within 4 to 8 weeks. You won't receive any contact from them during this period of time, unless you email them. This is such a painful and long wait but I highly recommend that you either look for a Facebook group that includes other applicants or create one that way you can begin to connect with other people who are in the same position as you. Also, your family and friends will probably get sick of you talking about Disney 24/7 so, this way you know you won't be annoying anyone as everyone is this program/process are united with their love for Disney. It should be noted that your obsession for Disney will sky rocket once you apply for this program... this is not a bad thing! haha

In further posts, I'll explain the application process and what you need to include with the new process they have implemented. But for now, I'll be praying and wishing upon all the stars that sometime in July I'll hear from the recruitment team!

No comments:

Post a Comment