Wednesday 6 August 2014

Step 3: Presentation and Interview Email Invitation

I am a day late for this entry but the email finally arrived!!!
At 5:37am on Tuesday the 5th of August there was an email waiting for me to find it in my inbox. I saw it about 2 hours later, which is rather strange considering that I generally wake up at around 9.30am. But when I saw that notification on the screen of my phone, it was like I had a shot of coffee and was immediately wide awake with excitement! This feeling is so exhilarating after such a long wait...

Anyway, we received two emails which are titled as follows:
  1. Disney International Programs: Invite to Schedule Presentation & Interview
  2. Disney International Programs: Complete Your Role Checklist! 
So basically you go into dashboard and there is a link that takes you to another site where you first select which 'Interview Window' (one hour period) that best suits you and once this is selected, a presentation is automatically scheduled for you to attend. There is also another link which has a long list of information regarding the roles you can sign up for. 
With the roles they gave you four options: high interest, moderate interest, low interest, or no interest. 
Later on I will post all the roles and the descriptions offered to the Australian and New Zealand applicants.

Also, you'll be happy to know that the progression bar thing on dashboard does change from 'In Progress' :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment